ITSM Incident Mgmt Analyst
The Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Incident Management Analyst will be responsible for overall coordination of the incident management process across the Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) Network. A significant aspect of this role is to minimize IT infrastructure and application service interruption and manage process adherence and handling of major incidents according to Service Level Agreements (SLA). Will drive service management best-practice and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) process standardization. To also manage complexity and handle multiple outages simultaneously. Applying service management principles, they will possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues between the business, other internal functional IT groups, resources and external vendors.
1. Develop and maintain the incident management process and procedures aligned with ITIL framework.
2. Plan and manage support for incident management tools and processes.
3. Coordinate between incident management and other service management processes.
4. Responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of major incidents according to SLAs.
5. Chair the incident and problem review meetings.
6. Approve Major Incidents and serve as overall owner of the Major Incident until resolution.
7. Ensure post-review of critical incidents.
8. Follow defined escalation path when needed, and act as an escalation point to expedite incident resolution.
9. Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the escalation process.
10. Monitor the effectiveness of incident management and make recommendations for continuous process improvement.
11. Define Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the incident management process.
12. Analyze reported issues, production logs, and customer feedback to identify systemic improvement opportunities.
13. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
14. Adhere to HMH's Organizational and Managerial competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Management or other related IT/health field.
2. A minimum of 7 or more years of experience in a technical multi-discipline management.
3. Proficient in applying ITIL/ITSM principles and concepts.
4. Extensive experience with an ITSM toolset, preferably, BMC FootPrints.
5. Requires leadership skills, judgment, creativity, and comprehensive knowledge of the field.
6. Demonstrate ability to manage crises and proactively address problems and situations.
7. Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality.
8. Ability to drive strategic direction.
9. Proven maturity and strength in team leadership, team building, and communication, and providing timely essential feedback to others.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation Certification and/or other advanced ITIL certifications.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.