How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of an Inventory Controller at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Responsible for the purchase and procurement of supplies and managing some of the inventory.
- Works with internal and external customers (other departments, vendors, etc.).
- Makes recommendations to cut costs without decreasing quality.
- Basic understanding of inventory control and warehousing techniques required.
- Good communication, customer service skills, and team oriented required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Reading and math required.
- Problem solving ability required.
- Basic computer skills required with knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Inventory Management, Purchasing, or Supply Chain experience preferred.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.