Inventory Control Clerk
Receives food and supply deliveries for the department. Moves receivables to proper storage locations. Assembles requisitions from outside departments.
1. Aids in verifying orders purchased and received. Ensures orders and deliveries meet the quoted prices, quality, and condition expected. Reviews stock and par levels to communicate availabity of items to assist in future purchase orders. Takes corrective actions concerning defective and damaged merchandise for proper return or disposal.
2. Stores orders received in accordance with departmental polices and procedures. Reviews and audits stored items to ensure proper rotation. Rotates food and supplies to insure freshness and high quality of product. Monitors proper storage temperatures of supplies for either fresh or frozen products. Assists in the inspection and maintenance of refrigerator and storage equipment.
3. Assembles items of bulk deliveries that are requested within the hospital. Assists in standard deliveries for off-site requisitions.
4. Count equipment, merchandise, material, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records using computer or manually. Assist in the records of items stocked and issued for requisitions.
5. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
6. Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. On the job training
3. Ability to read and write
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.