Infrastructure Engineer III
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Infrastructure Engineer III maintains the organizations IT infrastructure, which may include hardware, software, servers, storage solutions, networks, or physical facilities. Handles complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter. May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to level I & II Infrastructure Engineers.
A day in the life of a Certified Medical Assistant at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Maintains the organizations IT infrastructure.
- Configures, installs, maintains, and provides support for critical software and hardware components.
- Monitors system availability and troubleshoots and resolves connectivity interruptions.
- Measures and improves performance and scalability.
- Helps develop disaster recovery or business continuity plans.
- Responsible for basic management of storage solutions.
- Produces documentation for systems and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new trends.
- Virus Management, Assist in the day-to-day tasks critical patching, vulnerability remediation, meeting desired state and configurations.
- Must be willing to accommodate weekend, shift or on-call schedules when necessary.
- Other duties and projects as assigned and in a timely fashion.
- Adheres to the Medical Centers Organizational Competencies and Standards of Behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelors degree preferably in Information Technology/Math/Computer Science or related field.
- Four or more years of experience in an Information Technology department in a similar role.
- Knowledge of windows Server Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Security concepts and technologies, including PCI & PHI understanding.
- Knowledge of VMware, vSphere and Horizon View.
- Knowledge of enterprise-scale patch management & related maintenance methodologies.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DBS, DHCP & DFS.
- Knowledge of Enterprise storage, EMC, SAN, NAS.
- Knowledge of network principles, protocols & Technologies.
- Knowledge of Horizon View VDI Citrix virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of EMC Avamar backup & Recovery Including DR.
- Ability to multitask and strong analytical skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong organization skills.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- VMware, EMC, Cisco or Microsoft products certifications, should be current and within 4 years.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.