How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Hospitality Representative at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- This is a routine manual labor position associated with the daily cleaning of the medical center.
- Typical routine duties include, but are not restricted to: cleaning restrooms, removing trash, dusting, damp wiping, spot cleaning, spot mopping, pick up of dry and wet spills, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning mirrors/glass, making beds, polishing furniture and metal, replenishing paper, soap and plastic supplies.
- Some experience in performing cleaning work and/or other manual labor experience.
- Must have the willingness and experience to give exceptional job performance.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.