Hospitality Representative-Full Time -Night
This is a routine manual labor position associated with the daily cleaning of the medical center. Typical routine duties include, but are not restricted to: cleaning restrooms, removing trash, dusting, damp wiping, spot cleaning, spot mopping, pick up of dry and wet spills, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning mirrors/glass, making beds, polishing furniture and metal, replenishing paper, soap and plastic supplies.
- Ancillary Areas: Daily cleaning of one or more of the following areas: Office Space, Waiting Areas and/or Outside Buildings. In high volume areas (particularly all bathrooms and the Emergency Room), cleaning is required two to three times daily.
- Daily Room Cleaning and Discharge Room Cleaning: Daily cleaning of discharge rooms following 10 step cleaning process. May be required to respond immediately to page for discharge cleaning. Terminal cleaning required in rooms for patients who had precautions.
- Floor Care Tech: Dust-mop and sweep floors. Vacuum and bonnet carpet. Strip and refinish floors.
- Scripting, HRC System, and Communication: Responds to the HRC system to receive tasks. Uses phone to update status to indicate if task has been started or completed.
- Trash Removal: Remove, cover and wash all trash containers as designated by the Team Leader.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- Such training and experience as may be gained through training schools, and some experience in performing cleaning work and/or other manual labor experience. Must have the willingness and experience to give exceptional job performance.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred, willing to consider related experience in lieu of diploma/GED.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.