Home Health Aid Hosp Pall Care
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
A day in the life of a Home Health Aide at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Under the direction and supervision of the R.N. for rendering personal care to hospice patients in various settings (home, nursing home, assisted living, inpatient).
- Assists the Professional Nursing Staff with a variety of direct and indirect patient care activities as related to the individual plan of care.
- CHHA must possess knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, procedures, and demonstrate compentency in following the individual care plan to perform the functions of the position.
- Competent to render care and treatment for all age patients-Infants through Geriatrics.
- 1-2 years HHA experience preferred: hospice experience beneficial.
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma or GED. Completion of a Certified Home Health Aide Course is required by the State Board of Nursing.
- Technical / Equipment: Computer proficiency for E-Learning/survey/etc., and safe use of patient care equipment.
Licensure / Certification / Registration - All NJ Licenses must be current
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.