Food Service Worker
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Food Service Worker at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performs a variety of food service functions under the direction of the food service supervisor.
- Will be required to work every other weekend
- Can be responsible for any of the following: prepare/assembly of meals, assist with dishwashing and utility work, and/or handling register.
- The major service areas include patient, catering, cafeteria and meals on wheels.
- Food service experience preferred.
- Must be available every other weekend.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.