Food Service Host
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Food Service Host at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The Host is the main customer service representative from the Food Services Department to the patient.
- The Host is responsible for tray delivery and service as well as assisting patients to communicate with the Food Service Department.
- The Host orients patients to room service, assesses the level of participation in room service, and helps to guide the patient through the menu selection process.
- Food service experience a plus.
- Excellent customer service experience is a must.
- Education/Specialization: High School
- Technical/Equipment: Basic Computer Skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.