Food Service Associate
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Performs a variety of food service functions under the direction of the food service supervisor.
- Will be required to work every other weekend
- Can be responsible for any of the following: prepare/assembly of meals, assist with dishwashing and utility work, and/or handling register.
- The major service areas include patient, catering, cafeteria and meals on wheels.
- High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred.
- Some experience in Food service preferred.
- Good communication and Customer Service skills required
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays when needed.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.