How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
We have openings for various shifts (day, evening, night)
We have per diem, part time and full time positions available
We have openings at various HMH network locations.
- Administers to and tends to ambulance patients prior to and during transportation.
- Assure the safe and prompt transportation of ambulance patien while ensuring that the transport is performed in a timely, professional manner with the patient’s comfort and service excellence being priority.
- This isa professional job that must remain flexible due to the nature of emergency calls that may include working in hazardous conditions and in uncontrolled environments.
- The position requires the necessity to use critical thinking skills to assess, triage, communicate, treat and transport patients during life threatening situations.
- The EMT must be able to integrate care seamlessly with all other emergency agencies including police, fire, ALS and other BLS.
- Patient care reports must be completed on each patient.
- Daily operational tasks are also required in support of the department.
- All actions must be in accordance with all of the State of New Jersey Guidelines in (8:40) regarding Emergency Medical Technicians.
Licensure / Certification / Registration - All NJ Licenses must be current
1. Certified Emergency Medical Tech
2. Basic Life Support
3. NJ Licensed Driver
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.