Earn While You Learn For Diagnostic Imaging Students - Various Locations Across New Jersey
The Earn While You Learn Program is offered to current diagnostic imaging students who want to get a headstart to their career!
You can earn a wage as a Diagnostic Imaging Aide, and gain on-the-job experience that will enhance your school curriculum.
Earn a wage as a current student
On-the-job experience that will complement your school curriculum and ability to pass your certification exam
Abbreviated orientation commitment & potentially flexible shift schedule to align with your class schedule, depending on department needs
Work & learn on clinical teams with diagnostic imaging leaders in the profession to gain valuable experience in critical thinking and skills development
Established job placement with potential to transfer to diagnostic imaging role upon graduation
The Earn While You Learn Program for diagnostic imaging students is available at the following HMH locations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ)
- Palisades Medical Center (North Bergen, NJ)
- JFK University Medical Center (Edison, NJ)
- Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, NJ)
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
- Ocean University Medical Center (Brick, NJ)
- Southern Ocean Medical Center (Manahawkin, NJ)
Under the direct supervisor of the modality or department leader, the Diagnostic Imaging Aide coordinates the activities of the department through communication, requisitioning and managing of supplies, equipment and staff. Interacts and communicates with personnel from various departments and support services as well as the public and department coworkers. Provides administrative and clerical support to the department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Diagnostic Imaging program
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.