Director of Plant Operations, Hartwyck at Edison Estates
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Plant Operations Manager at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Managing the department, manpower, material & equipment use
- Will create & implement policies, procedures, standards and objectives for servicing the building, building systems and grounds
- Evaluates, monitors, and directs appropriate measures to provide quality assurance to the environment of care
- Coordinates with all departments to provide maximum level of timely service to patients & staff
- Administers to respective service contracts vendor work and new project installations
- Forecasts & develops budget and specific departmental & project financial disbursements
- Acts as a liaison to various governmental agencies affecting the physical facilities
- Manage Operating and Capital Budgets - Evaluating / Stream Line vendor base
- Manages and recommends all building systems infrastructure problems and corrective actions through capital budget development
- Prepares and reviews requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Engineering experience preferred
- Finance/budget management experience required
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Engineering/Plant Operation Management in healthcare or a related industry
- Proven track record of health care surveys successfully in reference to DOH, EPA, Joint Commission required
- Hospital experience preferred
- Regulatory and emergency management experience required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.