Director Network Project Management Office
The Director, Network Project Management Office (PMO) will play an integral part in the successful delivery of all core and investment projects by overseeing the organizations portfolio of projects. More specifically, the PMO office will establish the project management framework, track mechanisms and infrastructure necessary to support and/or manage defined transformational initiatives cross the Network. It is the responsibility of the Director of PMO that all projects are completed on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer(s). This position serves as the escalation point for project issues and problems that cannot be resolved within the project team. This position helps support each of the Care Transformation Services, Councils, hospitals as well as other corporate services departments. The Director of PMO helps streamline resources and manages cross-continuum collaboration across the organization.
- Defines the organization's project management methodology and establishes processes for tracking and delivering projects.
- Determines the priority of incoming projects and completes project intake to determine appropriate project resources
- Establishes project teams and distributes the project workload.
- Serves as a liaison between project teams, external clients, or other functional areas of the organization..
- Review project plans for cohesiveness, engaging the input of the project manager and others to define tasks and estimate the duration of all related activities, promote use of project management software, and maintenance of project plans.
- Manages and monitors progress of strategic projects network portfolio.
- Participates in the integration of policies, procedures, objectives and service in operation areas: e.g. human resources, IT, Office of Experience, Managed Care, Strategy, etc.
- Creates a meaningful and succinct communication plan regarding network project progress & completion
- Responsible to drive the overall effectiveness and productivity of the Integration Office through oversight of project progression.
- Employ change management skills and provide guidance as needed to the project managers in meeting the expectations of end-users and management.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of direct and/or indirect management responsibility in Project Management
- Leadership and communication skills required to achieve results in a functional organization
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple project, shifting priorities and deadline pressures.
- Demonstrated ability to train and build relationships
- Strong oral communication skills with proven ability to manager priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Master’s degree preferred
- PMP preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.