Dir, Fam Med Residency Program
Residency Program Director – Family Medicine
JFK University Medical Center
Edison, New Jersey
The Department of Family Medicine at JFK University Medical Center, is seeking a full-time board-certified family medicine residency program director to join our faculty. This role will include the opportunity to work with learners from all levels including medical and other students, FM residents. The successful candidate will be eligible for a faculty appointment at Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine.
- Robust department with a full complement of core faculty.
- Eight residents per year.
- Precept and supervise residents in the Family Medicine Center
- Provide clinical instruction to medical students rotating through Family Medicine
- Maintain an active clinical practice including outpatient, inpatient, and post-acute/long term care. May include prenatal care as well as labor and delivery.
- Administrative duties include ensuring the residency program remains compliant with the ACGME Family Medicine Program requirements.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- 3-5 years of residency faculty
- Prior residency and/or medical school leadership experience
JFK Family Medicine Residency offers excellent opportunities to learn and teach the full scope of Family Medicine from Obstetrics and care of the newborn to Geriatrics and long-term care.
Ultimately, our most important assets are the residents, faculty and staff who work together to create the highest quality residency program as evidenced by our 100% Board passage rate for the past eleven years.
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to Nancy Massa
Nancy.email@example.com call (732) 890-9339
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.