Diagnostic Imaging Tech Aide
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Under the direct supervision of the team leader or MRI technologist, the incumbent will assist in all aspects of the preparation and performance of radiology procedures.
- Transports patients as assigned to expedite patient through-put.
- Assists with placing patients on and off procedure table using appropriate body mechanics.
- Helps maintain the department in a clean and orderly manner.
- Changes table configuration.
- Assist technologist, Radiologist/Nurse as needed.
- Provides appropriate support in other Diagnostic Imaging areas as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Must acquire Basic Life Support within six months of date of hire.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.