Data Integrity Coordinator
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Coordinator, Data Integrity assists with complex data management processes for the maintenance of accurate and reliable data which serves to support the function of the HMH Foundation donor database and CRM system.
A day in the life of a Data Integrity Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Assists with complex data management processes and problem solving required to maintain accurate and reliable data contained within multiple systems.
- Performs complex data entry and data maintenance.
- Maintains and regularly runs a suite of data integrity queries to test the quality of gift and constituent data, and fix any issues or anomalies that arise.
- Works closely with gift processing/data entry team to ensure accuracy and consistency of data.
- Collaborates with Foundation accounting team during month end close to resolve any issues.
- Assists in creating and advising the Foundation team on data collection and input, such as process for updating bio and gift screens, logical coding for gifts and constituent information and donor recognition tracking.
- Coordinates any data migration or clean up projects.
- Maintains a logical structure for the data in Luminate Online.
- Assists in the preparation of gifts for processing on a regular basis and assists with gift entry as needed during peak times.
- Promotes organizational teamwork and maintains data confidentiality.
- Participates in Information Services team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Associates degree, Vocational Technical degree or certificate in Business or other relevant field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer background experience with a minimum of 3 years directly related to database work.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge of data protection best practices and the ability to keep data restricted to individuals who have a need to know.
- Collegial team player able to interact effectively with diverse internal and external constituencies.
- Effective in a fast-paced environment and eager to contribute to the collaborative goals of an organization.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Working knowledge of fundraising principles and practices is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or similar fundraising database system.
- Highly functional with Google Office.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.