Ct Tech (Comp Tomography)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- A day in the life of a CT Technologist at JFK Medical Center includes:
- Performing examinations and diagnostic work with the use of computerized electronic equipment. S/he performs cross section anatomical scans utilizing proper technical factors and computer programs to provide image and numerical values of tissue density.
- Utilizing different CT scanners as available in the performance of both contrast and non-contrast exams. Post processing of exam data acquired is to be expected on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that the proper exam that was ordered fits the departmental protocols.
- Documenting all aspects of the care provided
- Assisting the radiologist with minor procedures.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school or Radiologic Technology, meeting the requirements for registry and/or licensure in the State of New Jersey.
- J. State License in Radiologic Technology.
- BLS Required
- MUST OBTAIN CT REGISTRATION WITHIN 1 YEAR OF HIRE
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.