Coordinator, Patient Safety/High Reliability
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Coordinator is responsible for the operational management of the Patient Safety and High Reliability Programs across HMH as determined by and consistent with the Department of Patient Safety and Quality Department (DPSQ) strategic plan. The position requires a comprehensive and detailed understanding of each individual program and the overarching mission and vision of the DPSQ. Under the direction of the Patient Safety and High Reliability Leadership (PSHR) the Coordinator will be responsible to execute a wide range of programmatic aspects including planning, managing local activities, harmonizing content, facilitating operational aspects of training, tracking progress, assisting in the measurement and data analysis of the assigned projects and supporting members of the PSHR team. Critical to the success of the programs is the coordinator's ability to communicate with and assist, guide and encourage local leaders and participants as they execute various programs and initiatives.
***********This positon is hybird. Candidate can divide the week between working remotely and in Edison.************
A day in the life of a Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Acts as a liaison between DPSQ, PSHR and local contacts at each organization.
- Provides administrative support and meets regularly with the program and initiative teams concerning coordination of projects, as well as overseeing the status of their projects.
- Creates communications and follows up with participants on progress and deadlines.
- Creates and runs reports from ONElink and BI as necessary to monitor progress on event management and identify trends for action.
- Creates executive summary decks monthly regarding SSER and ONElink.
- Schedules and coordinate meetings to ensure continued forward progress.
- Provide administrative support to HMH PSHR team.
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree and/or five years' administrative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize information.
- Working knowledge of Google platforms, including Sheets and Slides.
- Ability to make decisions independently or to escalate issues as needed.
- Keep up to date with Covid and flu vaccination and boosters.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.