Clinlab Phlebotomist ( Full - Time)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of the Clinlab Phlebotomist at Hackensack Meridian includes
- Registers and collects appropriate specimens from properly identified patients from assigned facility
- The phlebotomist receives specimens in the laboratory, enters required information into the designated computer application and delivers specimens to the correct departments. Accurate registration, timely collection, and specimen processing is essential for the efficient operation of the laboratory.
- The schedule for this position is Mon- Thur 12:30pm - 9pm and Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Work Experience: Minimum one-year hospital lab experience required
- Education / Education Specialization: High School graduate or equivalent
- Technical / Equipment: Good manual dexterity-must satisfactorily complete on the job training provided by the Section Head with probationary period.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.