Clinical Nurse Specialist - Pediatrics - F/T Days
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Clinical Nurse Specialist for General Pediatrics at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist is a Master's prepared Registered Nurse. Through advanced educational& clinical experience, the CNS is an expert in a specialized area in nursing including Labor &Delivery,Nursery and Post Partum.
- The CNS serves a a role model for excellence in nurse knowledge and clinical practice. The CNS role is organized around four major functions: clinical practitioner/consultant,leadership, educator and researcher.
- Eligible candidate must have at least 5 years of Maternal Child Health experience.
- Previous teaching or education background preferred.
- Masters Degree in Nursing required.
- Licensure as an Advanced Practice Nurse required.
- Experience with equipment including but not limited to mechanical ventilation, hemodynamic monitoring and other life sustaining equipment.
- NJ State Professional Registered Nurse License required.
American Heart Association, Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification (BLS) required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.