Clinical Data Analyst
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Clinical Data Analyst at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Assist in resolving coding and billing edits that are holding patient claims from final billing. Maintain the integrity of Charge Description Masters (CDM) and Revenue Integrity Systems Programs. Maintain the integrity of all Ancillary Department systems related to billing and revenue.
- Position will serve as liaison between Administration, and Ancillary Department Directors regarding revenue and compliance issues.
- Position will coordinate all retrospective, concurrent, internal billing audits.
- Provide monthly audit results. Develop and coordinate educational in-services to the Business Office staff and Ancillary staff related to charging and billing issues.
- Review denial trends for documentation or charging issue opportunities. Review high charge stays/procedures for charging accuracy.
- Ensures web tool (unbilled) items are addressed properly and timely.
- Healthcare experience and Clinical experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- PC Literate
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.