How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Administers the day to day data collection for the PPS system.
- Monitors data for accuracy and timeliness.
- Identifies staff in need of in servicing on the FIM scale.
- Oversees and completes data entry for the IRF/PAI.
- Monitors LOS for the inpatient setting.
- Identifies any trends which will impact the LOS or quality.
- Manages denials for the inpatient unit.
- Follows the patient through the rehab stay and oversees follow-up for the patient at three months to assure the rehabilitation goals continue to be met.
- Manages the U/R process for inpatients in rehabilitation.
- Generates reports from our databases for quality and efficiency monitoring on an as needed basis.
- Generates bi-monthly utilization review reports and actively participates in the U/R process.
NJ Licensed Registered Nurse
Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
Excellent computer skills
Familiar with Access programs a plus.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.