Carpenter Mechanic- FT- Day
Come join our Amazing team here at Hackensack Meridian Health! We offer EXCELLENT benefits, Scheduling Flexibility, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and much more including a Generous sign on bonus!!!
This position is responsible for performing all work related to carpentry,
cabinet fabrication, floor covering, new construction, alterations and other
duties as required. Participates as a member of the emergency response team
and snow removal.
- Works from blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions. Installs metal studs and sheetrock. Tapes and
spackles walls. Installs ceilings and floors. Performs concrete repairs. Installs cove base. Installs and
repairs doors and windows.
- Repairs laminations of all types. Repairs cabinets and counters.
- Informs supervisor regarding inventory of supplies. Uses the hand held computer to open and close work
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- High School diploma
- 5 years in a carpenters position
- Hand Tools
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.