Business Intelligence Specialist
The BI Specialist is responsible for analyzing data and reporting results. Meets with end users to gather data analysis requirements and utilizes Clarity, BOE or Oracle BI to publish reports.
- Utilizes objects from the presentation model of OBIEE to create Reports, Ad-Hoc Queries and Interactive Dashboards to support business objectives.
- Creates reports with OBIEE Answers and Dashboards.
- Creates reports using a variety of display options including table, chart, pivot table, etc.
- Creates new objects in the form of calculated fields, dynamic parameters, filters, etc. in order to enhance and optimize the report viewing experience.
- Utilizes reporting best-practices to make reports flexible and re-useable.
- Contributes to written reports and presentation materials describing project or task objectives, methods, data, and results.
- Partners with BI team on troubleshooting issues and new requests that require ETL builds or modifications.
- Ensures data accuracy by testing results.
- Supports end users on functionality and navigation of reports and information on OBIEE.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and documentation skills (verbal and written).
- Strong team player.
- Creative thinking for providing innovative solutions.
- Experience with some or all of these technologies: Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases, Epic Applications, Epic Clarity, PeopleSoft, Oracle BIEE.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.