BMET I, Biomedical Equipment Technician-Per Diem
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
The BMET I is responsible for providing support functions, preventive maintenance, and minor repair on medical equipment.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School diploma, general equivalency diploma (GED), and/or GED equivalent programs.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in healthcare with familiarity of medical devices.
- Exhibits a basic understanding and can communicate the use of devices supported.
- Can provide basic support of acuity equipment for direct patient care.
- Is familiar with the operations and environment that they support (hospital, clinic, etc.).
- Has minimal experience in their assigned clinical environment.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Some college education in a technical field.
- 3-5 years technical/scientific experience.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.