Assistant Registrar, School of Nursing
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of an Assistant Registrar at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Assisting the Director of Registration and Enrollment with registration activities and integrity of all student records for the Schools of Nursing and Medical Imaging.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous experience in post-secondary school setting preferred
- Demonstrate understanding of the requirements for transfer course evaluation and financial aide
- Proficient in use of MicroSoft Office
- Proficient in computerized communication
- Ability to enter data and written communications in electronic format
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.