Assistant Nurse Manager - Stroke - F/T Night
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of an Assistant Nurse Manager at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Supporting the organization in the execution of the nursing strategic plan and priorities
- Active participant in unit and hospital decision-making and provides meaningful recognition to others.
- Provides operational and administrative support to Nurse leadership.
- Effectively coordinates staffing, supports throughput, quality and safety outcomes, staff competency, hiring, clinical and staff corrective actions, unit efficiency, quality care and other departmental activities to support the mission, vision and values of Hackensack Meridian.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) required.
- MSN preferred.
- New Jersey State Professional Registered Nurse License (RN).
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS).
- Minimum 3 years recent nursing experience in neuroscience/stroke or equivalent.
- Prior Assistant Nurse Manager, supervisory or charge nurse experience preferred.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.