Applications Analyst IV - Epic Dorothy and Comfort
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
The Applications Analyst IV - Epic Dorothy and Comfortgathers business requirements, conducts needs assessments, and develops functional specifications and build to ensure that developed information technology solutions support business objectives. This level works independently and acts as a resource for lower level Application Analysts.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT experience preferably in healthcare or related field OR 3 Years of IT experience and 2 years of clinical experience.
- Possesses expert knowledge of subject matter.
- Ability to organize and coordinate the actions of small groups to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
- Works independently and effectively manages time unsupervised.
- Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Creates and maintains clear, concise documentation.
- Collaborates with other team members across the department.
- Demonstrates self-direction.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Bachelors degree.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Epic and/or other relevant certification(s) or where applicable, other relevant applications experience.
- Epic Dorothy and Epic Comfort certifications
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.