The Radiant Analyst installs, configures and maintains supported systems of responsibility within the Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) network. Responsible for error resolution, user training and general system administration. Analyzes system performance and storage utilization.
1. Follows policies regarding security, insures system compliance, confidentiality, e-mail and virus detection.
2. Formulates and recommends policies and procedures to maintain standards for system integration.
3. Documents common problems with symptoms and resolution; network topography related to supported systems; and system reboot and system recovery procedures.
4. Initiates service recovery as necessary.
5. Communicates with other IT team members through timely and accurate documentation in TickITs, whiteboard notifications and emails.
6. Shares knowledge with co-workers through clear documentation.
7. Produces Statistical Reports highlighting Data Storage ratios, System Downtime Reports and System Utilization Reports. Aggregates report data into trending analysis reports.
8. Troubleshoots PC networking issues.
9. Ensures compliance with anti-virus software.
10. Installs and configures PCs with application clients while adhering to established standards
11. Installs and upgrades Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) system.
12. Maintains system files; manages files and directories; and manages user accounts. 1
13. Monitors and manages system devices; and monitors system error logs for network and database related issues (i.e. user error/ data entry logs supplied, etc.).
14. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
15. Adheres to HMH's competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience in a related IT field.
2. Four or more years of IT experience, preferably in healthcare or a related field.
3. Possesses expert knowledge of subject matter.
4. Ability to organize and coordinate the actions of small groups to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
5. Works independently and effectively manages time
7. Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
8. Effective oral and written communication.
9. Creates and maintains clear, concise documentation.
10. Collaborates with other team members across the department.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Bachelor's degree in a related IT field.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
1. Epic and/or other relevant certification(s) or where applicable, other relevant applications experience.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.