Home Care RN, Infusion
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
The responsibilities include:
- Hospice RN to Care for terminally ill patients and their families in homes, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Hackensack Meridian Hospitals.Case Manage for terminally ill patients and their families in homes, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Hackensack Meridian Hospitals.
- To be primarily an admission nurse, assess and evaluate care needs and assist Hospice Patients and their families with the Hospice admission process.
- Registered Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care to patients in their home by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating care needs of assigned patients in keeping with agency policies and procedures and external regulations.
- Caring for the immediate needs of the the Hospice Patient and their families.
- Developing a plan of care to meet those needs.
- Medication reconciliation and education.
- Communication to the Hospice team all findings and needs.
- Work well with the interdisciplinary team
- Work well with the terminally ill and their self-appointed families
- Medication Management skills
- Flexibility with working with patients and families in creating individualized plans of care to meet patient and family needs.
- Three (3) to Five (5) Years RN Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Master’s Degree
- Two (2) to (3) Years Management Experience
- Homecare Experience
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.