Home Care Delivery Technician
How have you impacted someone's life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Operates a motor vehicle to deliver, set up/pickup home medical equipment and therapy supplies. Provide patient education in the home. Responsible for delivering the Hackensack Meridian At Home brand promise focusing on customer service and quality.
THIS POSITION WILL REPORT TO OUR EATONTOWN , NJ LOCATION.
- Delivery of all Home Medical Equipment, Beds and Oxygen Equipment in patient’s residence and/or healthcare facility in a timely manner.
- Assess and troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and able to perform minor repairs in the home.
- Return all completed paperwork and money collected in a timely manner.
- Educate patient/caregivers in the proper use, safety, and maintenance of equipment delivered. Equipment specific instruction sheets are left with patient/caregiver
- Assist and support all aspects of routing and scheduling of deliveries.
- Vehicle is driven in a safe and controlled manner. All speed limits, traffic lights, and signs are obeyed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License (Clean abstract for 2 years)
- Ability to Pass a DOT Medical Certification Exam
- Prior experience with Home Medical Equipment is preferred.
- ROUTE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- Bilingual(Spanish) is a plus
- Ability to read maps and/or GPS system.
- Ability to work independently and must possess critical problem solving skills.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.