Gnrl Mgr Home Infusion And Dme
How have you impacted someone's life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Work with the Intake Coordinators and Intake Department to insure that all pertinent demographic, financial and documentation is obtained when the referral is completed.
- Develop policies and procedures for compliance and intake.
- Educate staff involved in all aspects of DME and IV on federal and state regulations regarding DME and IV. Oversee the Customer Service Supervisor and Administrative Manager to insure that all missing medical documentation is received according to department guidelines. Assure that all claims on the hold report are less than 45 days old.
- Work with Administrative Manager to ensure that all billing is performed and maintained by company policies and standards. Assure that billing for IV and DME is accurate and submitted to payor with all information required to bill on a weekly basis. Assure that initial CMNs are completed within 30 days of start of care and recert CMNs are completed two weeks prior to recert date. Work with Nurse Manager to ensure that all physician orders are returned within 30 days.
- Oversee the performance improvement program. Conduct chart audits and aggregate and review data for adherence to minimum thresholds. Develop action plans in conjunction with management team to address findings below threshold.
- Assure that all contract fee schedules are accurate and up to date in the EMR system.
- Work with Administrative Manager to prepare all month-end reports and forward to the Director for review based on the month end close schedule. Interact with members of the Finance Department regarding discrepancies in reports.
- Assure familiarity with all aspects of the IV billing process. Act as backup to the Administrative Manager for IV/DME billing.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection and retention of staff.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll management for both DME & Infusion. Ensure department leaders complete payroll-related activities per the bi-weekly payroll schedule. Interact with system wide Payroll Managers & Finance Department as necessary to implement any changes or updates to the payroll system.
- Ensure that initiatives are implemented and goals are met.
- Effectively communicate with team via regularly scheduled monthly & quarterly meetings and through written and verbal communication. Provide coaching and mentoring to all staff. Maintain open lines of communication with staff by encouraging feedback and suggestions.
- Manage compliance with Human Resource policies, state and federal regulatory agencies, The Joint Commission (TJC), and state survey standards.
- Supervise the development of growth initiatives, which promote and monitor appropriate and cost quality service delivery.
- Supervise the accounts payable system and reconciliation of vendor statements. Work with inventory analyst and other business leaders to ensure proper expense coding of all invoices. Assure that all vendor statements are reconciled monthly to ensure accounts remain in good-standing.
- Assist in purchasing and processing procedures. Successfully identify areas in need of improvement and develop and implement changes.
- Oversee sales initiatives fostering good working relationships with physicians, community agencies and Hackensack Meridian Health Assure growth goals are met.
- Maintain A/R days at benchmarks. Assure receivables over 150 days are controlled. Ensure A/R goals are achieved.
- Complete other duties as assigned and demonstrate flexibility with job responsibilities in all areas.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
7 or more years’ experience in a leadership role in DME, Home Infusion or related health care field
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
New Jersey Driver’s License
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.