How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Visit Scheduling – Organizes and develops daily delivery routes for Home Care Delivery Technicians (HCDT). Contacts patients timely to schedule delivery. Confirms all appropriate delivery information. Facilitates deliveries by acting as a liaison between customer service representatives and warehouse / delivery / infusion staff. Develop and print picking manifest for evening equipment picking.
- Admission Folder / Documentation – Prepares and attach required documentation to delivery tickets. Maintains adequate supply of all warehouse forms and documents. Orders replenishment forms from Corporate Printing Services.
- Delivery Documentation – Reconciles and validates copies of Home Care Delivery Technician documentation against schedules for previous day. Notifies warehouse supervisor of outstanding documentation not received. Review completed delivery documentation for notes, alerts, and phone numbers, and adds to the patient file within the EMR system.
- Order Confirmation – Completes entry into the EMR system to confirm open orders are completed. Accurately selects and assigns appropriate Serial Numbers and Lot Numbers as applicable for tracking.
- Equipment Preparation – Picks and pulls equipment per manifest for next-day deliveries. Ensures all AM routes are pulled and prepared for next day before end of shift.
- Inventory – Reports low stock to Inventory Analyst for replenishment.
- Physical Inventory – Participate as necessary in quarterly physical inventory under the guidance of the Warehouse Manager.
- Adherence to The Joint Commission (TJC) Standards – Completes all job functions in compliance with all TJC Standards and guidelines, as well as all State regulations.
- Adherence to Regulations – Assure adherence to corporate compliance regulations, payor requirements and regulatory agency standards for the provision of respiratory therapy, durable medical equipment and infusion services.
- Staff Assistance – Assist management and staff members as necessary/assigned. Display a willingness to help others in the office on a regular basis to meet the challenges of operations.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned. Demonstrate flexibility with job responsibilities in all areas.
- Lifts a minimum of 60 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 100 lbs. and stands a minimum of 4 hours a day.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Two (2) or more Years DME Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Communication Skills
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.