Home Care Clinical Director
Responsible for the management and direction of the program’s clinical services. Accountable for optimum performance of overall clinical day-to-day operations. Develop goals, objectives, policies, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for the management and direction of the program’s clinical services. Accountable for optimum performance of overall clinical day-to-day operations. Develop goals, objectives, policies, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Assure organizational compliance with legal, regulatory and accreditation requirements and financial stability.
- Responsible for all clinical staff meetings. Keep clinical service personnel informed of up-to-date clinical information and practices.
- Seek educational in-services geared towards identified needs and weaknesses of team members.
- Recognize team member issues/concerns and respond in a professional manner to team member to resolve issues. Adhere to all Human Resource policies / procedures. Review all team member issues with Director.
- Recognize patient/client grievances and interact appropriately with the customer in a constructive manner. Follow up on all complaints within 24 hours. Review complaints with Director for additional follow up.
- Complete customer satisfaction initiatives and meet goals. Maintain Home Care/Hospice HHCAHPS/CAHPS score at or above national average, where applicable.
- Ensure coordination with other leaders with the organization to establish policies and procedures among operations.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Eight (8) to Ten (10) Years Homecare/Hospice/Home Infusion Experience
- Five (5) to Seven (7) Years Management Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Master’s Degree
- N.J. RN License
- Valid Driver’s License
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.