How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At JFK At Home we take exceptional pride in our work and are passionate about delivering the highest quality of clinical care. Applying innovative services within the comforts of patient’s homes, JFK At Home is changing the way home care is delivered.
JFK At Home services patients in Middlesex, Somerset and Union Counties
- Provide medical nutrition therapy to patients as assigned in accordance with established policies.
- This includes completing patient/family interviews, medical record review, formulating nutrition care plans, collaborating with other disciplines caring for the patient, nutrition education/counseling and appropriate medical record documentation.
- This position is for home visits that requires travel to cases in Middlesex, Somerset and Union Counties.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Six (6) Months Experience Required
- Home Health Experience Preferred
- Credentialed / Awarded by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) by Successfully Passing a Registration Examination
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.