How have you impacted someone's life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The At Home Liaison responsibilities include:
- The At Home Liaison will represent JFK At Home and perform initial introduction to all service lines and products.
- Identify opportunities to assist with needs, actively support and promote JFK At Home by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide information, answer all questions, delivers appropriate collaterals to educate and promote JFK At Home.
- Identify opportunities to sell all of JFK At Home product lines to all patients/families.
- Gather specific patient information from charts and computer systems and send to central intake for date entry (processing).
- Responsible for obtaining, tracking and monitoring face to face (F2F) documentation and physician orders to ensure compliance with Medicare regulations
- Acts as a physician liaison to educate on the face to face and physician orders as required by CMS
- Assist in the face to face process by obtaining and sending documents.
- Develop ongoing relationships with case managers, social workers, physicians and all other staff members by demonstrating optimum customer service skills and build relationships with referral sources to ensure that patients/families will receive seam less services from JFK At Home
- High School diploma required
- Must be able to develop positive relationships with case managers, social workers, physicians and all other staff members.
- Demonstrating optimum customer service skills and build relationships with referral sources to ensure that patients will receive seamless services from JFK At Home
- Flexibility, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment is a must
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.