How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our Secretary is responsible for providing assistance and guidance to the department staff and physicians in need of specific department information. S/he provides clerical and telephone support for a department and performs computer input of data. Our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
***This is a Part-Time, 24 hour per week, night shift (overnight) role.
- Performing clerical duties related to admission, discharge, and documentation of patient information while prioritizing and organizing work assignments based on changing needs and situations in the department
- Greeting patients and families
- High school Diploma or GED is required
- Must work required Shift
- Completion of a Secretarial course and/or a Medical terminology course is preferred
- Previous experience as a Nursing Unit Secretary in a hospital setting is strongly preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.