Ultrasound Technologist - Full time with benefits
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Ultrasound Technologist demonstrates competency in performing all ultrasound exams; including but not limited to general, OB-GYN and vascular; ensuring proficiency in producing technical and diagnostic scans for interpretation.
A day in the life of an Ultrasound Technologist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Performs ultrasound exams on inpatients, outpatients and ED patients as wells as portable beside exams.
- During examinations positions patients and equipment and produces appropriate recording.
- Responsible for processing and transmission of images and all related documents to PACS.
- Works independently in a fast-paced environment while providing exceptional care.
- Uses various imaging and hospital computer systems not limited to EPIC and PACS.
- Interacts with all levels of Team Members including but not limited to Radiologists, ED physicians, Attendings, House Staff, and Nursing Qualifications.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Graduate of an Accredited Ultrasound School/Program.
- Experience with all general, OB-GYN, and Vascular imaging exams.
- Must be able to work various shifts weekdays and weekends
- On-Call required.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Minimum of one-year scanning experience.
- Hospital experience a plus.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- CPR/BLS certification by American Heart Assoc.
- Registered in sonography - ARRT (S), or ARDMS in Abdomen or OB-GYN.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
- ARDMS, ARRT (s) accepted
- RVT or CCI in vascular a plus.
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.