Supervisor, Plant Ops - Full Time - Day
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
In this role, the successful candidate Position has supervisory responsibility over daily operations, projects and maintenance staff. The Supervisor will have the responsibility for the proper operation of hospital equipment, and in the absence of Department management will assume responsibility for departmental operations. Duties include the monitoring of office computerized systems, teaching and training different trades, the inspection and upkeep of all rooms, public areas, machine rooms and alarms.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High School diploma, general equivalency diploma (GED), and/or GED equivalent programs.
2. Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in a maintenance or construction/trade related field.
3. Must have previous healthcare experience.
4. Must have a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Proficient computer skills that may include but are not limited to Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite platforms.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.