How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at -home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier health-care system.
A day in the life of a Stationary Engineer at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Responsible for all boiler plant operations which includes making minor repairs in the boiler plant
- Will receive telephone calls from staff and contact necessary mechanic(s) and contractors when needed
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Requires you to work weekends.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Some experience required; at least 5 years preferred
- Must have current High Pressure Black Seal
- Mechanical background/knowledge required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekdays/weekends and all shifts
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.