Secretary I Radiology Per Diem
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
***This is a Per Diem position.
- Assists manager in interpreting resource data and the completion of appropriate forms and paperwork.
- Responsible for attending to and registering a high volume of patients (order entry and activation of patient accounts).
- Providing assistance to all
- High school Diploma or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of secretarial/clerical experience in a busy high volume health-care environment is preferred.
- Proficient working knowledge of all Microsoft applications required.
- Knowledge of Siemens (Soarian) is preferred. Experience in Radiology is strongly preferred.
- Must be flexible with availability to include a variety of shifts based on business needs to include days, evenings and weekends.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.