Registered Nurse, Shore Rehab
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A joint partnership between Hackensack Meridian Health and JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Shore Rehabilitation Institute (SRI) is a 40-bed, acute rehabilitation facility that offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services.
Located adjacent to Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ, SRI is fully accredited by the Joint Commission as an acute rehabilitation hospital, providing a broad spectrum of rehabilitation services.
SRI offers an experienced, energetic team of professionals determined to help patients achieve their highest level of function. This multi-disciplinary team provides a full continuum of rehabilitative care while individualizing treatment plans based on each patient’s unique needs. Bringing together the latest in rehabilitation technology, with the expertise & care of our team, SRI is committed to restoring your life back to you.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient’s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient’s assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care.
- Current and valid New Jersey Registered Nurse license is required
- BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association is required
- (1) or more years of acute care nursing or rehab experience required
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
- If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.