Registered Nurse, Acute Rehab, Full time, Part time, Per Diem
Hackensack Meridian Health
is looking for
Talented Registered Nurse for Shore Rehabilitation Institute, Brick, NJ!
Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem
(days, evening, nights, weekends)
Located adjacent to Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ, SRI is fully accredited by the Joint Commission as an acute rehabilitation hospital, providing a broad spectrum of rehabilitation services.
SRI offers an experienced, energetic team of professionals determined to help patients achieve their highest level of function. This multi-disciplinary team provides a full continuum of rehabilitative care while individualizing treatment plans based on each patient’s unique needs. Bringing together the latest in rehabilitation technology, with the expertise & care of our team, SRI is committed to restoring your life back to you.
These positions will be 12 hour shifts
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient’s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient’s assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care.
- Current and valid New Jersey Registered Nurse license is required
- BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association is required
- (6) or more months of nursing experience OR must be an active Participant with Hackensack Meridian Health’s Nurse Residency Program preferred
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
- If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.