Receptionist At Brick
The receptionist greets and directs visitors and callers to the facility in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assists and directs visitors in accordance with the nursing home policies. Maintains confidentiality of all residents.
- Operates the telephone/paging system receiving, screening and directing calls for staff members and residents.
- Maintains all office supplies and equipment, including tracking inventory and ordering supplies.
- Prepares and maintains monthly declining balance.
- Format documents appropriately, with minimum errors and within the required period.
- Collect data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs secretarial/clerical duties, including:
- Letter writing.
- Filing and completing reports, postings, and operating word processing, copier and mail equipment.
- Completes monthly mailings, PNA disbursements, meal tickets, and Medicare A & B Logs.
- Provides clerical support as needed, including sorting and distributing mail.
- Maintains admission book; prepares wristbands, door tags, etc. for all new admissions.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Three to six months related experience or training.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.