How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our team members by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
- Payroll Management – Work directly with the senior payroll coordinator on team member payroll, wage verifications, team member deductions and accrual balances. Transmit payroll if needed in the absence of the senior payroll coordinator. Responsible for all data entry of EAF data in ADP and Cerner and assures that all data matches Lawson.
- Team Member Information Review – Communicate and interface with Recruitment, Corporate Human Resources and team members to ensure team member information is timely and accurate.
- Payroll Edit Processing – Work directly with the senior payroll coordinator to process all payroll edits as appropriate. Assist in analyzing trends that impact the process. Act immediately to address problems.
- Report Management – Assist in the preparation of management and statistical reports. Assist senior payroll coordinator in the preparation of year end statistical reports for W2 submission through ADP.
- Payroll Review – Work with all managers and other payroll team members to ensure that payroll is accurate and timely.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned. Demonstrate flexibility with job responsibilities in all areas.
- Adheres to HMH’s Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- Lifts a minimum of 10 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 10 lbs. and stands a minimum of 2 hours a day.
- Associate’s Degree required
- Two (2) to Four (4) Years Payroll Experience required
- Payroll Systems Experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Strong Analytical Skills required
- Experience in ADP/People Soft systems preferred
- EPIC knowledge preferred
- Strong custome service skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.