Licensed Practical Nurse
How have you impacted someone's life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health At Home our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Provide nursing care to patients in their homes through assessment, development, implementation and evaluation. Provide home nursing care needs of assigned patients under the direction of an RN.
- Assess the acuity of the patient in a timely and accurate manner.
- Independently prioritize and complete routine assignments consistently, accurately and within the guidelines under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Assure assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient care are reflective of policy, procedures and standard of care measured by complete and accurate documentation.
- Complete and update patient plan of care as needed/required. Assure documentation that reflects plan of care is appropriate and current.
- Teach patients and families based on identified health needs. Chart, audit and demonstrate documentation of teaching goals and plans. Ensure teaching is appropriate by working with primary nurse.
- Report patients’ problems to primary nurse or nursing management personnel with possible solutions. Assure appropriate documentation is evident in clinical record.
- Graduate of LPN Program
- Six (6) Months Experience
- BLS & CPR Required
- Home Care experience preferred
- NJ LPN license Required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.