Home Health Aide Live In
How have you impacted someone's life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system
- The CHHA, under the direction of the RN, is responsible for providing in home para-professional services
- Provide 24 hour care in our patients homes
- You stay with our patient 24 hours a day/7 days per week
- We service clients throughout New Jersey and can start you on a case as soon as your clearances are completed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year home care experience preferred
- Current NJ CHHA certification required
- You must be able to speak, understand and read and write the English language
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.