Helper, Brick - Starting at $15.00
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Helper functions will be pandemic specific which includes screening team members and visitors with temperature checks and weekly testing. This candidate will also help withswabbing and pulling the lab requisitions from the Quest system, hours being 8a-430p.
A day in the life of a Helper at Hackensack Meridian Health at The Willows can be described as follows:
- Screening all team members at the front door with temperature checks and screening questions
- Responsibilities could possibly also include supervising the self-swabbing tests that all staff need to do weekly
- Must be comfortable with using facetime and zoom calls
- Monitor outdoor visitation
- Additional duties as assigned if needed
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.