Greeter - Per Diem - Day
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at -home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier health-care system.
Serves as a liason between patient and staff.
- Acts as liason between patient and team members on issues of care and communication.
- Greets patient and their family members upon entrance to the Outpatient Phlebotomy/PreAdmission Testing Area.
- Instructs patient to sign in.
- Retrieves patient paperwork and reviews for completeness of registration and physician orders.
- Monitors flow in waiting room.
- Maintains open dialogue with all patients, family members and department team members.
- Maintains canteen and restocks as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must posess good communication skills.
- Experience in a Medical Setting.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.